Hasbrouck Heights Residents, 18 and older, with a valid Hasbrouck Heights Library card in good standing (no fines above $10 or any overdue items) are now eligible to check out a free pass to the Aviation Hall of Fame of New Jersey! The pass provides admission for up to four people and is loaned out for three days.
Passes are to be picked up and returned to the Circulation Desk. Passes may not be returned in the book drop. Please inquire about availability or reserve a pass at the Circulation Desk or by calling the library, 201-288-0484. The pass can be reserved up to 60 days in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The overdue fine is $3 per day. Please return your pass on time so that the next reservation may be honored.
- If a pass is not returned, there will be a fine of $35.00.
- The pass is non-renewable.
- The museum pass is loaned out for three days, including the day the pass is to be picked up. The only exception is if the pass is picked up on a Friday it can be returned on a Monday since the library is closed on Sunday.
- It is the patron’s responsibility to verify museum hours and days of operation, closing days, directions, parking availability, and any cost for special exhibits.
Founded in 1972, the Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey is dedicated to the preservation of the Garden State’s distinguished, two-century aviation and space heritage. The museum displays historic aircraft, space equipment, artifacts, photographs, art and an aircraft model collection.
About The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum
The men and women, whose outstanding aeronautical achievements have brought worldwide recognition to the state, are enshrined in the Hall of Fame. The museum offers visitors an opportunity to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts, photographs, fine art and an extensive model collection. The Silvio Cavalier Research Library has more than 4,000 volumes and a collection of aviation video. It is located at Teterboro Airport, the oldest operating airport in the Tri-State Region.
The museum library includes an extensive collection of aviation related books, photographs, Curtis-Wright engine manuals, and a massive aviation scrapbook collection. The library is available for research projects by appointment. The museum maintains a large collection of archival collection for research and makes available its resources.
For access please call 201-288-6344.
The museum’s custom-built “Fundamentals of Flight” interactive aerodynamics exhibit is now operational in our Great Room. It was entirely funded by a very generous grant from Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation. Come and enjoy “Fundamentals of Flight” along with other new and recently refurbished exhibits!
Free Electronic Walking Tour Now Available!
Your self-guided walking tour can now be accompanied by either a “Nextbook” tablet or an illustrated hard-copy guidebook.