The Library is now open.
Hours of Operation:
- In-House Browsing: Tuesdays – Fridays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Last appointment will be at 3:15 PM
- To accommodate everyone, your visit time is limited to 30 minutes.
- Curbside: Mondays, and Wednesdays – Fridays from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesdays from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
In-House browsing will be made available by Appointment.
We at the Free Public Library of Hasbrouck Heights are pleased to announce our library reopening! We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment to our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to go over all the updated guidelines and policies now in effect for those wishing to use our facilities.
We are reopening our doors to the public through scheduled 30-minute sessions in order to adhere to state guidelines. Those wishing to come in and use our facilities may do so as long as they follow reopening procedures below.
- Schedule an appointment ahead of time. Please contact the library through phone, email, or chat.
- Come at your appointed time wearing a face covering and keep it on at all times.
- Follow guidelines for entering the building and using the library.
- Frequently use sanitizer stations and/or wash hands.
- Leave on or before your appointed session has expired.
Procedure above is subject to change at any given time due to expansions or restrictions to conform with state guidelines. Please check out the policies and guidelines below for further details.
Policies & Guidelines
These policies and guidelines have been put in place for the safety of the public and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. We ask that you become familiar with our guidelines before coming to the library in order to ensure the safety and health of the community and staff. Click the PDF icon to review our full and detailed reopening policy.