The Library is now open.
Hours of Operation:
- In-House Browsing & Computer Use: Tuesdays – Fridays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Saturdays 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- On Weekdays our last appointment slot is at 3:30 PM. On Saturdays it is 1:00 PM.
- To accommodate everyone, your visit time is limited to 30 minutes.
- There will be no time extensions on computers.
- Doorside: Mondays, and Wednesdays – Fridays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
In-House Browsing & Computer Use will be made available by Appointment.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment to our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to go over all the updated guidelines and policies now in effect for those wishing to use our facilities.
We are continuing our door-side pick up service for our patron’s convenience. For those interested, please complete the following:
- Make a request for the Book, DVD, or CD you are looking for. You can do this through our BCCLS catalog, or contact us through the phone, email, or chat for help.
- Once your request has been received and the item put on hold, we will contact you to schedule a date and time for pickup.
- At your appointed date and time, come up to the pickup location located on Madison Avenue (Just before the Library’s doors). Mask(s) must be worn for the pick up.
- Verify your name.
- A staff member will hand over your items at the door.
NOTE: A staff member will be happy to put your requests in the trunk or on the back seat of your car if needed. Prior arrangements needs to be made for this service.
A blue bin will also be available for returns. Please be aware that staff are not permitted to take items from you or put them in the bin for you in an effort to reduce cross-contamination.
Our doors are open to the public for scheduled 30-minute sessions in order to adhere to state guidelines. Those wishing to come in and use our facilities may do so as long as they follow reopening procedures below.
- Schedule an appointment ahead of time. Please contact the library through phone, email, or chat.
- Come at your appointed time wearing a face covering and keep it on at all times.
- Follow guidelines for entering the building and using the library.
- Frequently use sanitizer stations and/or wash hands.
- Leave on or before your appointed session has expired (30 minutes).
Procedure above is subject to change at any given time due to expansions or restrictions to conform with state guidelines. Please check out the policies and guidelines below for further details.
Policies & Guidelines
These policies and guidelines have been put in place for the safety of the public and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. We ask that you become familiar with our guidelines before coming to the library in order to ensure the safety and health of the community and staff. Click the PDF icon to review our full and detailed reopening policy.